A selection of places in Memphis where beer is on tap (other than bars).
- Wiseacre Brewery on Broad Ave has a nice outdoor area as well where food trucks visit.
- High Cotton Brewing Company on Monroe Ave is right next to UTHSC campus; there is a food area next door.
- Crosstown Brewing Company is right next to Crosstown Concourse which has a bunch of food options.
- Ghost River Brewery has a taproom in the trendy South Main neighborhood just south of downtown.
- Meddlesome Brewing has a taproom in Cordova.
- Memphis Made Brewing Company Cooper Ave has an attached tap room.
- Tamp and Tap in Downtown and in East Memphis serves both fancy coffee and beer on tap.
- Pyros Pizza in several locations in the metro area, serves personalized pizza, salads, and beer
- Whole Foods on Mendenhall Ave and Krogers on Farmington Blvd in Germantown will fill growlers for you to take home.