- Karl Broman (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
A variety of problems in statistical analysis of experimental
crosses, statistical computing, and software.
- Esteban Burchard (UCSF)
Genetics of admixed populations, lung function prediction
- Gary Churchill (The Jackson Laboratory)
Statistical analysis of multi-parental crosses.
- Sandra Erickson
Genetics of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Tom Juenger (University of Texas at Austin)
Genetic analysis in plants.
- Abraham Palmer (University of Chicago)
Statistical analysis of advanced intercross lines.
- Dan Scharfstein (Johns Hopkins University)
Selection bias in case-control studies.
- Rob Williams (UTHSC)
Genetic analysis of high-dimensional data.
- Tracey Woodruff (UCSF)
Effects of environmental exposures on pregrancy and development.